What is a Three Story Method Diagnostic?
A Three Story Method Diagnostic is ...
- A detailed, thoughtful read of your entire manuscript
- A detailed analysis of your scene or story covering the essential elements of fiction, including
- character development
- character wants and needs
- world building
- showing versus telling
- passive versus active voice
- sentence, grammar, and mechanics
- The Three Story Method's Conflict, Choice, and Consequence
Once it's all done, you get...
- Documents delivered in Microsoft Word docx, which can be imported into any major word processing tool
- A completed V.E. Griffith Scene or Story Rubric
- Your manuscript with in-line comments and tracked changes
- A 60-minute Zoom call to discuss your findings
- Written notes after the call
- An audio and video recording of the call for your future reference
- Unlimited (within reason) follow-up email about your manuscript
Story Diagnostic clients also receive...
- A free downloadable copy of Three Story Method: Foundations of Fiction by J. Thorn and Zach Bohannon
- A no-application invitation to The Author Life Community